Helping Hand Nurse, LLC is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for our home health care patients. Helping Hand Nurse is a home health care agency. We provide non-medical and medical services.
- We are willing to work with the employee's schedule and can give as little or as many hours as he or she wants. Part time or full time is available.
- Must be willing to do assessments
- Short and long visits/shifts are also available
- Flexible schedule, health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance
RN Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide one-to-one care in the home
- Follow plan of care
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities while maintaining standards of care
- Communicates with the physician about changes in the patient's clinical condition.
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
- Follow all clinical and office policies
- RN License
- Clean background and criminal record
- CPR certified
- Knowledge of computerized documentation and office software required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time