Helping Hand Nurse, LLC is seeking caregivers home health aides for our homecare patients. Helping Hand Nurse is a home health care agency. We provide non-medical and medical services.
We are willing to work with the employee's schedule and can give as little or as many shifts as he or she wants. Part time or Full time is available.
We are currently hiring responsible, punctual, caring, and compassionate caregivers to work with patients in their homes.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow doctor's order regarding diet or personal living activities
- Assist patients in performing physical therapy exercises
- Help with patient meals and feeding, as well as basic housekeeping functions
- Work with transportation professionals to ensure that patients who require additional assistance getting in and out of vehicles and can safely use transportation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred experience in the home healthcare field
- Exceptional patient service skills
- Ability to complete agency’s competency exam and training program
- Satisfactory references and background screenings are obtained prior to hire